Wednesday, July 9, 2008

WFMW - free samples!

Ok, so for those of you who know me well, this won't come as a surprise... I am frugal. With a capital "F". Jay says I'm cheap, but that just sounds so wrong. I am definitely frugal, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it! And for the frugal, you can't beat FREE!!! So, for this week's "Works for me Wednesday", I'm sharing a link that will get you free samples of all kinds of products. WalMart.com/samples is an easy site to use, the samples arrive in just a few short weeks, and best of all, it's free! Of course, a sample is a sample, so it isn't like we're getting a huge box of cereal or an entire bottle of lotion for free. However, most of the products are for new items and I always like to try something to see if I like it before shelling out the cash.

Works for me! For more "Works for me Wednesday" ideas, go here.

No comments: