Saturday, July 19, 2008

Pictures of the 4th on the 19th










I'm not sure why, but I just realized that I never posted about our trip to the beach for the 4th of July. We went to Nags Head, where Jay's parents recently bought a beach house! It is so beautiful; Linda has done a great job decorating it. We had a wonderful time, relaxing and hanging out as a family. Shelley and her family were down for the 4th, too, so it was neat to meet them on the beach for a few hours each day. We watched a few fireworks from their deck and then drove the 2 miles back to our place to watch the rest. Here is our trip in photos...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those were some awesome pics....an awesome heartfelt realization.....love on those little ones and make a good memory every day....they will be out of your hair and out of your sight, but never out of your heart.....I speak as a mama who knows.....I love you forever......Mama