Thursday, June 19, 2008

Rick & Bubba in the house!


Tonight I got to meet Rick and Bubba!! They were here in Chester for a book signing for their new book, Rick and Bubba for President. I can't tell you how much I love listening to these guys. I've tried writing this a few times, and I'm not able to adequately tell you how great they are. Basically, they


  1. Love the Lord, and boldly stand up for him, and

  2. Make me laugh. Out loud. Often.

They are on a secular country/rock station here in VA, but they broadcast from Alabama. If you're in the Richmond area, they're on 93.1 (mornings from 7 a.m.-10 a.m.). Do yourself a favor and listen... they are the real deal. You'll love 'em.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute picture!

Deanna said...

Love them! Love them! Love them! (And now I'll be singing the "Rick and Bubba" song all afternoon. Ha!)