Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Try this!

If you need an easy (REALLY easy), and inexpensive gift to give this year, try these cute monogram ornaments.













I found the idea on Kelly's blog and tweaked it according to what I could find at Wal-Mart this week. I debated going across town to Michael's, but I think they turned out adorable, and so do the ladies I gave them to as gifts! (I gave them to each of our staff wives... just a little something that says "Merry Christmas" without spending a fortune! It can get expensive buying for 12!) If you want to try making them, just buy some silver glass ornaments (Kelly uses clear, but WM didn't have any). Use a sticker for the monogram and add some cute Christmas ribbon... there you go! How easy could it be, yet so cute? I made one for myself, too and just love it on my tree!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE....you had not even told me about these.....I love them!!!!