Tuesday, November 27, 2007

You've still got it, baby

Miles is 4 1/2. Miles is hilarious. Since this blog is mostly for me, I really wanted to write down some of his funny moments so I won't forget just how funny he is at this age.

For example, this past Sunday morning I asked both boys to go ahead and get in the car so we could leave for church. When I got in the car, Miles was up in the front seat, leaning forward and looking into the mirror. I asked what he was doing and he said he was making sure his hair looked good. I assured him that, yes, it looked good and told him to sit in his car seat. As he leaned back into his seat he said "Yep, I still got it". Oh yeah, baby, you've still got it.

1 comment:

Hootin Anni said...

I love the door entry wreath...clever!!!

My holiday slide show tour is THIS WAY